saying that danny/love interest are going to fill the “”“”gay quota”“”” is offensive as fuck i’m going to throw the teen wolf pr people down a flight of stairs
gay people are not all the same
danny getting a love interest should not be filling some ‘gay requirement’ for the show
if sexual orientation doesn’t matter like jeff davis claims mtv wouldn’t be talking about danny getting a love interest like it’s going to fill the sterek’s fandom’s need for ~man on man action~
- tonyloveshiscaptain likes this
- mutantspellcaster reblogged this from sakoorah
- mutantspellcaster likes this
- 2manythoughts likes this
- nightswatchrebel said: Very true. I’m happy Danny’s being bumped up to a main player and getting a “love interest” but I wish they’d stop dangling him as the filler of gay quota. Regardless of Sterek, Danny should have those things.
- lologutierrez79 likes this
- lyvanna likes this
- windycitygirl89 said: Yes. Where has the notion come from that people only ship Sterek because Danny didn’t have proper relationship development on the show.
- sakoorah posted this